Conference on Analysis, Computational Mathematics & Statistics
Notre Dame University (NDU), Lebanon
Organized by the Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences at NDU
The conference covers two main areas with a wide range of topics (List of Abstracts):
- All types of differential equations
- Real and complex analysis.
(2) Computational Mathematics & Statistics:
- Numerical analysis
- Probability and statistics
- Applications of mathematical analysis in engineering, computer science, economics & finance
- Prof. Vincenzo Ferone (University of Napoli "Federico II", Italy)
- Prof. Abdallah Lyzzaik (American University of Beirut) - Abstract
- Prof. Nabil Nassif (American University of Beirut) - Abstract
- Prof. Gilbert Saporta (CNAM, France) - Abstract
The proceedings of the conference will be published by Research Publishing Services http://www.rpsonline.com.sg/. All articles will be refereed. Articles should be submitted no later than December 15, 2008.
Electronic submissions should be made to one of the Program Chairs: Dr. Elias Saleeby (NDU), Dr. Friedemann Brock (AUB).
Please submit articles in TeX/ LaTeX form.
The conference will be held on September 18-19, 2008.
If you plan to give a talk, please register no later than August 15, 2008.
The latest date for submission of articles to the Conference Proceedings is by December 15, 2008.
To register, please fill in the attached form and email to: email@example.com
Participants who wish to give a talk must register and submit the talk abstract by August 15, 2008.